Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone do it the right way?

I don't clean my house everyday. There are most likely dishes in my sink, Sometimes I turn a movie on that I know my son loves, so I can sneak a nap in. I don't cook dinner every night, and lunch consist of microwave mac n cheese often. I don't give my son a bath everyday. Some days I don't even put clothes on him; just let him run around in underwear.

I kiss his boo boos. I sing him songs. I suffer through thomas the train over, and over. I read him a million books. I drive around looking for "ho-ho" (santa). I watch him while he sleeps. I have dance parties with him. I take him to the park, and library. I play hide and seek with him. I laugh with him. I cry with him. I love him with my whole heart.

No, I'm not perfect..

1 comment: